Tuesday, December 3, 2013

FREE PATTERN Breezybot Newborn Booties

Breezybot patterns are for personal or charity use only; to sell items made from this pattern, please contact me at breezybot@hotmail.com. Please do not reproduce or sell my patterns.

I work very hard to make these patterns and would like to continue to offer them for free! I'd also greatly appreciate it if you link back to my page when you share items made from my patterns. :)


Breezybot Newborn Booties

Worsted Weight Yarn
5.0 mm hook
All rounds worked in continuous rounds unless otherwise noted.

SOLE
Ch 10
Rd 1: Sc 2 in 1st ch from hook, sc 1 in each of next 7, sc 2 in next, turn work so you’re now working on the BACK of the original chain, ch 2 in next, sc 1 in each of next 7, sc 2 in last st (22)
Rd 2: sc 2 in next st, sc 1 in each of next 9, sc 2 in each of next 2, sc 1 in each of next 9, sc 2 in next (26)
Rd 3: sc 1, sc 2 in next, sc 10, sc 2 in next, sc 1, sc 2 in next, sc 10, sc 2 in next, sl st 1 (30)

SIDES
Rd 4: in back loops of Rd 3, sc around (30)
Rd 5: in both loops of Rd 4, sc around (30)
Rd 6: sc 1 in each of next 9, sc 2 tog x 6, sc 1 in each of next 9 (24)
Rd 7: sc 1 in each of next 6, sc 2 tog x 6, sc 1 in each of next 6 (18)
Rd 8: sc 1 in each of next 7, sc 2 tog x 2, sc 1 in each of next 6, sl st 1 (16)
Rd 9: ch 1, in back loops, sc around, sl st to join (16)
Tie off, weave in all ends

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a picture of the booties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry - I'm not sure why the photo didn't show up the first time! I've added it again. :)

      Delete
  2. do you have a tutorial for the lacy crochet pattern. I have been crocheting for years, but for some reason I cannot understand the directions for this lacy crochet scarf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I just can't understand the sole part at all, Can you explain it better where you said "ch 2 in next" when you turn Rd 1 you can't ch to into a st? and after I sc 7 I still have 4 sts left over.

    ReplyDelete